YOU CAN DOWNLOAD ALL THE DETAILS REGARDING NEXT YEAR, AND THE MEMBERSHIP FORM FOR 2017. CLICK HERE.
Amberwood Village Golf & Country Club boasts a heated outdoor swimming pool for you and your family’s enjoyment. You must either have a pool membership or attend with a member (*guest fees apply) in order to use the pool. The pool is 60 feet (18m) long with a depth of 3 feet 6 inches at the shallow end and 9 feet at the deep end.
The pool is open every day from mid-May until mid-September from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. To accommodate the various needs of the pool members there are set times arranged for adults only swimming and for family swimming throughout the day (please see the Pro-Shop for more details).
7-9am – Adult swim
9-10am – Aquafit
10-12pm – Adult swim
12-3pm Family swim
3-5:30pm – Adult swim
530-8pm – Family swim
8-9pm – adult swim
Aquafitness classes are organized from mid-June until late August for adults. Swimming classes for children are also organized during the school holidays. Please call the Pro-Shop for more information at 613-836-2581, Ext.: 303.
The Club General Manager and the Pro Shop are responsible for the pool. To help them, members must report to the Pro Shop in order to show their membership cards, sign the pool book (located on the Pro-Shop counter) and receive a wrist band. If you have guests, please pay for them and sign them in also. All swimmers are required to wear a wrist band to show the lifeguards that they have signed in.
There are rules and regulations that apply to the pool; some are Ontario Pool Regulations and others are Amberwood rules. Here are a few key ones to remember:
- Take a shower before entering the pool.
- Children 12 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult member.
- No youth membership may be issued without the purchase of an adult membership for an adult family member.
- Children under 18 years of age are not permitted on the pool deck outside of the family swim times.
- Children not yet toilet trained must wear a diaper and tight fitting plastic pants, or a special pool pant diaper.
- No food or beverage, except water, may be consumed in the pool area. No glass containers are allowed.
- No diving, running or boisterous play in the pool area.