Click here to download the 2019 Membership Form.
Amberwood Village Golf & Country Club boasts a heated outdoor swimming pool for you and your family’s enjoyment. Pool memberships are available or you can drop by and pay the daily fee. The pool is 60 feet (18m) long with a depth of 3 feet 6 inches at the shallow end and 9 feet at the deep end.
The pool is open every day from mid-May until mid-September from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. To accommodate the various needs of the pool members there are set times arranged for adults only swimming and for family swimming throughout the day (please see the Pro-Shop for more details).
7-9:15am – Adult swim
9:15-10:45am – Swim Lessons/Adult
10:45-11:45am – Aquafit
11:45am-3pm – Family swim
3-5:30pm – Adult swim
530-8pm – Family swim
8-9pm – Adult swim
7-10am – Adult swim
10am-3:30pm – Family swim
3:30-5:30pm – Adult swim
5:30-8pm – Family swim
8-9pm – Adult swim
Aquafitness classes are organized from mid-June until late August for adults. Swimming classes for children are also organized during the school holidays. Please call the Pro-Shop for more information at 613-836-2581, Ext.: 303.
The Club General Manager and the Pro Shop are responsible for the pool. To help them, members and public swimmers must report to the Pro Shop in order to show their membership cards or pay the drop in fee, and sign the pool book (located on the Pro-Shop counter) . If you have guests, please pay for them and sign them in also.
There are rules and regulations that apply to the pool; some are Ontario Pool Regulations and others are Amberwood rules. Here are a few key ones to remember:
- Take a shower before entering the pool.
- Children 12 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult member.
- Children under 18 years of age are not permitted on the pool deck outside of the family swim times.
- Children not yet toilet trained must wear a diaper and tight fitting plastic pants, or a special pool pant diaper.
- No food or beverage, except water, may be consumed in the pool area. No glass containers are allowed.
- No diving, running or boisterous play in the pool area.