AMBERWOOD VILLAGE GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When making a reservation or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place a reservation or enter information on our site for email correspondence.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you:
- To register you as a member of Amberwood
- To quickly process any of your transactions or requests.
- To send periodic emails and monthly newsletters regarding your request or other products, services & promotions as related to Amberwood business.
- To reach out to you for surveys and input to decisions as it relates to the Amberwood business
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security gaps and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way until jt modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect your experience on our site but some may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or opherwise to outside parties your personal information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website or in our communications with our members. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and communications and welcome any feedback about these sites and communications.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions,
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred,
- Process orders or reservations and to send information and updates pertaining to your order/reservation.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com or follow the instructions at the bottom of each email. We will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Amberwood Village Golf and Country Club
54 Springbrook, Stittsville, ON K2S 1B9